A $150 million dollar development in the heart of Milton, The Ambrose, has been designed to maximise and adapt to the environment in which it sits, embracing its natural surrounds — and those man-made.
The Ambrose residences have city, river and mountain views, is just moments from the best of Brisbane’s dining, retail and entertainment offerings, as well as being only 300m from Milton rail station, two minutes’ walk to the Milton Ferry and a 10-minute walk to Suncorp Stadium.
Designed in collaboration with Cottee Parker and Glam Studios, the 19-storey development offers generous floor plans, including one-bedroom apartments measuring 52-59sq m, two-bedroom apartments of up to 91sq m and three-bedroom apartments from 111sq m to 136sq m. There are 181 apartments in total.
The Ambrose is an entertainer’s oasis, with spacious indoor and outdoor recreational areas, rooftop barbecue areas, an outdoor cinema, gym, yoga spaces, rooftop gardens, cabanas, infinity pool and a residents’ entertainment precinct, which includes a chef’s kitchen, dining and lounge.
The Ambrose was designed to respond to Brisbane’s subtropical climate with expansive balconies providing extensive indoor/outdoor living areas. The exterior features textural fins that wrap the façade contrasting with living greenery weaving up the tower. The building’s form responds to the prevailing city views, with apartments hugging the eastern boundary to maximise vistas of the skyline over the river.
CAG Key Deliverables
Classic Architectural Group supplied and installed stair nosings at the project.
- Located in an enviable position along the Brisbane River, 2km for Brisbane CBD.
- The Ambrose consists of 181 apartments and premium luxury amenity over 20 levels, including luxury 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with breathtaking architecture & interior design by acclaimed Australian design firm Cottee Parker.
- The Ambrose is equipped with a huge variety of luxury amenity for all residents to enjoy, including spaces for relaxation, entertaining and indulging health and wellbeing pursuits. This includes a huge communal rooftop space including a pool & spa, terrace, BBQ facilities, lounge & dining area, health & wellness centre, outdoor cinema & events lounge.
Supplied and Installed
- Classic Tredfx SNB041-H
- Classic Tredfx DKR104-H
- Classic Tredfx DKR104
- Classic Tredfx GKR030
- Classic Tredfx TRR016
- Classic Bollards
- Classic Height Bars
- Classic Wheel Stops – Rubber
- Classic Speed Humps – Rubber
- Classic Down Pipe Protectors
- Classic Rubber Corner Guards
- Classic Tredfx BH10N
- Classic Tredfx BH60N
- Classic Tredfx SH10N
- Classic Tredfx Fastile PT30A
- Stainless Steel Hoop Bike racks
- Galvanised Hoop Bike Racks
- Wall Mounted Bike Racks