Jewel Residences – The Langham
Hospitality & Residential
Jewel is the first absolute beachfront development on the Gold Coast in more than 30 years. Featuring a distinctive glass curtain walling system, Jewel’s three towers are an eye-catching asset to the Gold Coast’s skyline. Towers 1, 2 and 3, which were constructed simultaneously, stand at 41, 47 and 34 storeys high and have each uniquely rejuvenate the Gold Coast’s position as one of the world’s leading tourism and investment locations.
The three tower development included a three level podium, a five star hotel comprising of 169 suites and approximately 512 luxurious one, two, and three bedroom apartments and premium residences.
Offering spectacular ocean front and hinterland views with other features including separate residence and hotel lobbies, five luxury retail tenancies, world class business amenities, resort style swimming pools, function facilities, private bars and causal and fine dining restaurants.
CAG Key Deliverables
Classic Architectural Group supplied and installed tactiles, stair nosings, bike racks and bollards for the project.
|Completion Date||July 2020|
The Jewel consists of 512 apartments within a multi-use 169 room hotel, serviced apartments, residential and retail destination resort precinct. The towers include;
- Tower 1: Jewel North: Luxury Residential Tower with 232 Apartments
- Tower 2: Jewel Central: Residential and Hotel Tower with 172 Apartments, 169 Rooms
- Tower 3: Jewel South: Premium Residential Tower with 108 Apartments
- Jewel has 3 podium levels, largely dedicated to the hotel functions
- 4 food and beverage outlets
- A cutting edge spa and gym with an indoor heated swimming pool
- 5 retail tenancies
- Conference centre
- A ground floor resort pool with swim-up bar and integrated landscaping
Supplied and Installed
- Classic Tredfx PBD106
- Classic Tredfx AH10N Bronze
- Classic Tredfx SH10N
- Classic Tredfx SH10N-B
- Classic Hoop Bike Racks
Car Park Safety
- Classic Bollards