Here’s to another 40 years of creating accessible spaces for all
2021 marks Classic Architectural Group’s 40th year of business and what a feat it is! Safe to say it’s been an exciting road of growth and innovation since the 1980s.
Our business commenced on 1st April 1981 with our original headquarters based in Moorabbin, Victoria – we’ve since relocated twice and now have offices right across Australia!
Initially focusing on brass solutions, our comprehensive range of commercial floor safety and access solutions has come a long way, ensuring our continual commitment to best serving our customers.
And we couldn’t have done all of this without you! A sincere thanks goes to all our employees, both past and present, for their hard work, and unmatched passion and expertise. Another heartfelt thank you must go to our wonderful customers and suppliers who we’ve had the pleasure of working with for the past four decades. Your business and friendship doesn’t go unnoticed and we look forward to the next 40 years by your side!
Why our customers value the Classic difference
Throughout the 40 years, our dedication to investing in our people, customers, and product range has been unwavering. We pay attention to what matters most to you so we can provide the best possible experience through every interaction – from the first enquiry to the end result. We strongly believe that this customer-first approach and mentality has helped us establish our leading position within the sector.
When you choose Classic to look after your project, you can confidently rely on our:
- 40 years of proven expertise in floor safety and access solutions for all industry sectors – We’ve worked on projects across all niches including education, health, industrial, retail, hospitality, residential, sports and recreation, transport, and more.
- Nationwide support & local manufacturing – From sales support to project estimators and site coordinators, we have networks throughout Victoria, New South Wales, and Queensland.
- End-to-end supply chain solutions – Your convenient one-stop shop, we specialise in fulfilling the complete supply chain, from design to installation, across our core product ranges.
We’re proud to be an 100% Australian owned business
Classic is proud to be officially acknowledged as a 100% Australian-owned business. Director and National Fulfilment Manager, Garth McAlpin, reaffirms Classic’s passion to support the local economy, “for over 40 years we’ve been investing in local manufacturing and local jobs, with our team and services operating across the country. Let’s continue to support Australia.”
Our values are inspired by the everyday Aussie’s work ethic:
✨Rigorous – We are relentless in our pursuit of transcendent, world-class quality, service and efficiencies.
✨Respectful – We uphold equality and integrity for all our business partners and users of public space.
✨Responsible – We stand by our obligations to clients, staff, the community and the environment.
✨Resourceful – We deliver seamless experiences through innovative solutions, with can-do versatility.
We’re ready to help you whenever, wherever, however, you need us!
Trusted by building professionals Australia-wide, our #1 mission is to make public spaces safe, attractive and accessible to all. Whether it’s a refurbishment or a new build, we’re here to empower you to do what you do best, with passion and transparency.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re an architect – and you need help with finding compliant solutions that are fit for purpose and address the brief’s design aesthetics.
- You’re a flooring/ tiling contractor – and you need quick turnaround floor safety solutions, along with competitive pricing, installation services and/or helpful DIY installation advice.
- You’re a project manager/ contract administrator – and you need to source access solutions that address the project budget, timeline expectations and technical requirements.
If so, let us know how we can best assist you with your current or upcoming project! With tailored solutions and certainty of supply, you’ll never have to worry about being let down or missing deadlines.
You can download our brand-new product catalogue here – if you want a physical copy, just fill out the form on the page and we’ll mail one out to you ASAP.
With Christmas fast approaching, you may be focused on tying loose ends or getting all your ducks in a row for the new year. If you’d like to get a step ahead, please contact our friendly team by calling 1300 244 377 today.