- Polyurethane directional tactile tile
- Non-slip top & self-adhesive backing
- Interior and exterior use
- Large range of colours
Polyurethane TGSI Peel and Stick Directional Tactile Tile Format
The Fastile® PT39 is a proven tactile indicator, sized as 300 x 150mm tiles. Designed to retro-fit over almost any substrate,these tactiles provide installers and building owners with one of the most simple and cost effective way of installing tactile indicators. The Fastile® PT39 is a manufactured from UV resistant, premium polyurethane material and its design complies with relevant Australian Standards.
Interior and Exterior
Visualise Your Product In 3D
Compliance Tip – Be sure to check that your selection achieves the required LRV contrast to satisfy Australian Standards. We can assist you with LRV testing and compliance advice.
- Fire Rating Critical Radiant Flux is 7.8 kW/m2 and Smoke Development Rate is 234%/min
- Slip Rating P5
- Application Interior and Exterior
Downloads and Guides
- LRV (Light Reflectance Value) available
- P5 Slip resistance rating
- Fire test report available
Trusted by you for over 40 years
The Sydney and Melbourne teams have both been very helpful with my current jobs.View all Testimonials
Chat with our specialists about your next project.
Call Classic Architectural Group today on 1300 244 377