A bold step up from the rest, the not-so-new brass stair nosing trend’s here to stay
Gleaming a rich, lustrous golden hue, brass pays ode to a sophisticated trend that pervades time. Crafted from copper and metal, this durable alloy is far-reaching with its decorative potential and architectural metal design versatilities. Adding a soft warmth to both contemporary and traditional applications, brass is often beautifully used to create a focal point in any space or building. From door handles to safety finishes, it’s a striking design choice when paired with neutral colour palettes.
Delivering more than head-turning aesthetics, brass also serves up plenty of functional benefits. Built to withstand sustained, heavy use, it’s a building professional’s go-to for timeless function and form. Holding its ground against heat and moisture, its robustness ensures longevity.
Easy on the eyes and practical, brass is an all-round winning solution that ages gracefully.
Meet the Classic Tredfx Solid Brass range
A natural beauty in both looks and purpose, to say that we love brass is an understatement. Which is why Classic Architectural Group is excited to announce the launch of our Classic Tredfx Solid Brass stair nosings! Unlike brass-coloured aluminium and its treated cousins, we mean it when we say it’s solid brass.
A thoughtful, premium stair nosing design that makes your staircase safer and more visible, our new solid brass range is made to last – it’s a cut above the rest.
Here’s why you’ll love our new range of Classic Tredfx Solid Brass stair nosings
With people and operations throughout Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, the Classic Tredfx Solid brass stair nosing range is available Australia-wide.
- Available in various profiles to suit all application types, including surface mounting, rebated, vinyl and rubber
- Options to suit both interior and exterior use
- Wide variety of stair nosing insert material and colour options, including carborundum insert and ribbed polymer insert
- High slip resistance ratings
- LRV Values and Fire Reports are available upon request
- Supply includes cut to size, labelled, drilled and countersunk holes, complete with fasteners and CA290 adhesive (where applicable to product)
- Fully compliant to Australian Standards and stair nosing codes
- Comes with a lifetime warranty for your peace of mind
- Proudly Australian-owned
Plus, we provide an end-to-end service, from supply to installation – you won’t have to lift a finger!
Complete the look with our Solid Brass tactile indicators
Readily available to complement your new stair nosings, we also have solid brass tactile indicators for the perfect finishing touch.
The future’s bright and we’re here to help your project shine. As always, you can trust the team at Classic to deliver seamless experiences and solutions at any touchpoint. We’re here to help you step ahead with confidence.
For your peace of mind, the Classic Assurance plan gives you the certainty you need for your fit out requirements.
- If a project is delayed, Classic will hold your allocated stock with zero fees, zero charges.
- If a project is cancelled, Classic will take our stock back, no questions asked.
- If another supplier lets you down, Classic will step in and get you back on your feet.
Whether you’re looking for solid brass stair nosing in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or beyond, you can rely on us to look after it all for you. To learn more about any of our solid brass options or to request a sample for your project, please contact us on 1300 244 377 to speak to an expert.