Pictured above is the main entrance of the brand new soon-to-open Epworth Hospital in Geelong. We were pleased to work with Epworth Healthcare and the design/construction team to deliver best solution entrance matting for this facility and add this project to our ever growing list of happy healthcare clients! Our ‘customer cause’ here at Classic is to make your access issues disappear. This is something that we strive to deliver every hour, every day. It applies to all sectors of our market, but there’s one sector that has recently stood out in this regard – the healthcare and hospitals sector.
Australia’s leading hospital architects, designers and specifiers partner with Classic to deliver the ultimate fit-for-purpose entrance matting solutions. But, it’s not just not just the specifiers who reply on Classic’s expertise in this area, the healthcare companies who run the hospitals do too. And the construction companies. And the facility management companies. And everyone in between. Why Classic? It’s because we go beyond simply selling products to our customers. As public access specialists, we commit ourselves to understand and fulfill our client’s requirements and expectations. We ask key questions. We listen. We suggest solutions. We provide results. That’s Classic.
We know that there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all when it comes to entrance matting for hospitals. So we’ve set ourselves to learn about the way that staff and the emergency services personnel use the entry areas at major hospitals. We study the expected and potential traffic flows. We’ve researched how to minimise discomfort for patients being wheeled over the entrance areas on ambulance trolleys. We understand how infections can get tracked in and tracked out of hospitals and what can be done to limit it. We have more experience in this field than any other entrance matting company in Australia, possibly the world.
You may be thinking that our talk’s cheap, but to use an old expression, the proof is in the pudding…
- The new Royal Adelaide Hospital will be Australia’s most advanced hospital and with a capital works cost of $2 billion, it’s also the single largest infrastructure project in the state’s history. Entrance matting is by Classic.
- The Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre is a world-class $1 billion facility which aspires to be one of the best cancer centres in the world. Entrance matting is by Classic.
Some of the other hospital projects we have on the go or have recently completed include…
- Peninsula Private Hospital – VIC
- St George Hospital – NSW
- Bendigo Hospital – VIC
- Box Hill Hospital – VIC
- Caboolture Hospital – QLD
- Western Private Hospital – VIC
- Wagga Base Hospital – NSW
- Goulbourn Valley Base Hospital – VIC
- Kempsey District Hospital – NSW
- Austin Repatriation Hospital – VIC
- Byron Central Hospital – QLD
- Northern Hospital – VIC
- Ballarat Hospital – VIC
- Austin Hospital – VIC
- Richmond Epworth Hospital – VIC
- Burnie Hospital – TAS
- Sunshine Hospital – VIC
- Warracknabeal Hospital – VIC
- Warringal Private Hospital – VIC
- Casey Hospital – VIC
- Geelong Hospital – VIC
- Royal Hobart Hospital – TAS
- Echuca Hospital – VIC
- Werribee Mercy Hospital – VIC
- Shellharbour Hospital – NSW
- Royal Women’s Hospital – VIC
- St John of God Hospital – VIC
The new Monash Children’s Hospital will be one of the most innovative purpose-built paediatric hospitals and deliver the ultimate in healthcare through an intelligent child and family-friendly design. Entrance matting is by Classic.
Our ‘can do’ approach to demanding projects like these, and our commitment to keep at the forefront of the evolving needs of our industry, is what our clients appreciate. Other public areas that we can offer extensive advice for include shopping centres, universities, airports and large-scale office developments. Contact the Classic team for ideas and professional advice for your project and discover how we can make your access issues disappear.