- Polyurethane grooved 6 ring top
- Rear stud
- Interior and exterior use
- Large range of colours
Polyurethane TGSI Individual Tactile
The Polyurethane range of tactile indicators continues to provide an ultimate solution for the creative designer and specifier. They are designed for installation in aesthetically sensitive applications or where the use of vibrant colours is needed. Polyurethane individual tactiles allow the surrounding floor surface to show between the tactile indicators for an architecturally enhanced appearance.
Interior and Exterior
Visualise Your Product In 3D
Compliance Tip – Be sure to check that your selection achieves the required LRV contrast to satisfy Australian Standards. We can assist you with LRV testing and compliance advice.
- Fire Rating Critical Radiant Flux is 7.9 kW/m2 and Smoke Development Rate is 633 %/min
- Slip Rating P5
- Application Interior and Exterior
Downloads and Guides
- LRV (Light Reflectance Value) available
- P5 Slip resistance rating
- Fire test report available
Trusted by you for over 40 years
The Sydney and Melbourne teams have both been very helpful with my current jobs.View all Testimonials
Chat with our specialists about your next project.
Call Classic Architectural Group today on 1300 244 377