- Suitable for high traffic applications
- Roll-up aluminium matting
- Interior use
- Flexible interlocking system
Roll-up Aluminium Matting
Classic Integra Vantt 9500 is a new release in the Vantt range. The Vantt 9500 innovative flexible interlocking system features an alternating pattern of aluminium scraper bars, like the Vantt 5500. With a twin colour dual width strip of the Zone non-static polyamide pile matting, however the Vantt 9500 features a wider slat giving it a more ‘carpet like’ appearance. For optimum results, install Vantt 9500 with the polymer scraper insert externally for slip resistance and removal of larger particles, and continue the mat through internally with the high quality dual width polyamide matting insert of the Vantt 9500 for that added ‘touch of class’.
Recess into mat wells, surface mount with ramp frame, wall-to-wall in airlocks and lobbies. Able to be cut into any shape or form providing the solution for architecturally shaped entrances and revolving doorways.
Commercial office buildings, shopping centres, hotels, motels, airports, schools and universities, hospitals and aged care homes, all public domains – libraries, etc.
Visualise Your Product In 3D
- Nominal Size Made to order
- Custom Shaping Yes can be shaped to any size and shape
- Fire Rating Fire Test Report
- Slip Rating P5
- Total Thickness ISO 1765 10.0mm average
- Framing System Suits the INFR11 framing system
Downloads and Guides
- Suitable for medium traffic applications
- P5 Slip resistance rating
- Wheelchair friendly
- Rolls up easily for cleaning
- Rubber cushioned back for quietness underfoot
- Easy interlocking system
- Fire test report available
Trusted by you for over 40 years
The Sydney and Melbourne teams have both been very helpful with my current jobs.View all Testimonials
Chat with our specialists about your next project.
Call Classic Architectural Group today on 1300 244 377