- Aluminium – hard wearing
- Rebated timber or tile applications
- Interior and exterior use
- Grit insert
Aluminium Safety Stair Nosing for Rebated Applications
The Tredfx rebated range has been developed to meet growing demand for modern low-profile stair nosings. Unobtrusive yet still sufficiently visible for fulfill its purpose. This range is designed to be rebated into the substrate so that the nosing is level with the surface of the stairs. Tiles, rubber or carpet can also be butted up to the nosing to achieve the same streamlined appearance.
Rebated – Timber / Tile
Visualise Your Product In 3D
Compliance Tip – Be sure to check that your selection achieves the required LRV contrast to satisfy Australian Standards. We can assist you with LRV testing and compliance advice.
- Fire Rating Critical Radiant Flux is ≤11 kW/m2 and Smoke Development Rate is 8 %/min
- Slip Rating P5
- Application Rebated - Timber / Tile
- Length 5850mm (Cut-to-length service available)
- Supply includes Cut to size. Drilled with fixings. CA290 adhesive and grit insert.