- Fibreglass – ideal for industrial use
- Surface mount applications
- Exterior use
Fibreglass Anti-Slip Stair Nosing for Surface Mount Applications
The Tredfx fibreglass range has been released to meet the need for a stair nosing that’s able to withstand the extremes. Popular for use on fire escape stairs, oil rigs and industrial applications, this range stands up to the toughest of tests. Tredfx fibreglass products are manufactured from premium fibreglass and are resistant to most chemicals. They are non-conductive, fire retardant and not affected by high levels of moisture.
Visualise Your Product In 3D
Compliance Tip – Be sure to check that your selection achieves the required LRV contrast to satisfy Australian Standards. We can assist you with LRV testing and compliance advice.
- Fire Rating Critical Radiant Flux is ≤11 kW/m2 and Smoke Development Rate is 8 %/min
- Slip Rating P5
- Application Surface Mount
- Length 5850mm (Cut-to-length service available)
Downloads and Guides
- LRV (Light Reflectance Value) available
- P5 Slip resistance rating
- Fire test report available
Trusted by you for over 40 years
The Sydney and Melbourne teams have both been very helpful with my current jobs.View all Testimonials
Chat with our specialists about your next project.
Call Classic Architectural Group today on 1300 244 377