- Anti-slip with grit insert
- Rear stud
- Interior and exterior use
- Expansive range that includes self-adhesive options
Solid Brass TGSI Individual Tactile
The Stainless Steel range continue to be the best and longest lasting solution when fitting tactile ground surface indicators ideal for retro-fitting. Available in various styles that all allow the surrounding floor surface to show between the tactile indicators for an architecturally superior appearance.
Interior and exterior
Visualise Your Product In 3D
Compliance Tip – Be sure to check that your selection achieves the required LRV contrast to satisfy Australian Standards. We can assist you with LRV testing and compliance advice.
- Fire Rating Critical Radiant Flux is 11.3 kW/m2 and Smoke Development Rate is 2 %/min
- Slip Rating P5
- Application Interior and exterior
Downloads and Guides
- LRV (Light Reflectance Value) available
- P5 Slip resistance rating
- Fire test report available
Trusted by you for over 40 years
The Sydney and Melbourne teams have both been very helpful with my current jobs.View all Testimonials
Chat with our specialists about your next project.
Call Classic Architectural Group today on 1300 244 377