- Suitable for high traffic applications
- Dirt and moisture barrier carpet style matting
- Interior use
- Wide colour range
Classic Integra Zone Dirt and Moisture Barrier Carpet Matting
Classic Integra Zone architectural entrance matting has been proven in many highly demanding environments, as both a primary and as a secondary level of matting. The attractive, cut pile provides a luxurious look and feel, while the dual weave non-static polyamide fibre composition efficiently removes and absorbs water and grit. Integra Zone is incorporated into the Integra Vantt and Link matting ranges, allowing designer colour coordination and the cohesive flow of various matting zones.
- Enhances interior appearance and acoustics
- Minimises costly slip-and-fall accidents
- High water absorption
- Vinyl backing and edging helps reduce creeping
- Certified as meeting stringent international green ratings for environmentally friendly manufacture, recyclability and low VOC levels
Can be installed as loose lay mats with bevelled edging, recessed into mat wells, or wall-to-wall in lobbies and atriums.
High-traffic and high-end corporate entrances, hospitals, schools, universities, shopping centres, retail stores, stadiums, etc.