- Suitable for high traffic applications
- Roll-up aluminium matting
- Interior use
- Flexible interlocking system
Roll-up Aluminium Matting
Classic Integra Vantt 7500 is for those that want that next level up in quality and style. The bold entrance statement made by the Vantt 7500 makes it the entrance mat of choice for the contemporary specifier. The Vantt 7500 innovative flexible interlocking system features an alternating pattern of aluminium scraper bars, with a twin colour dual width strip of the Zone non-static polyamide pile matting. For optimum results, install Vantt 7500 with the polymer scraper insert externally for slip resistance and removal of larger particles, and continue the mat through internally with the high quality dual width polyamide matting insert of the Vantt 7500 for that added ‘touch of class’.
Recess into mat wells, surface mount with ramp frame, wall-to-wall in airlocks and lobbies. Able to be cut into any shape or form providing the solution for architecturally shaped entrances and revolving doorways.
Commercial office buildings, shopping centres, hotels, motels, airports, schools and universities, hospitals and aged care homes, all public domains – libraries, etc.
Visualise Your Product In 3D
- Nominal Size Made to order
- Custom Shaping Yes can be shaped to any size and shape
- Fire Rating Fire Test Report
- Slip Rating P5
- Total Thickness ISO 1765 10.0mm average
- Framing System Suits the INFR11 framing system