- Suitable for high traffic applications
- Modular interlocking matting
- Interior and exterior use
- Durable and hard wearing
Modular Interlocking Matting
Classic Integra Link features an open, yet heel-proof and wheelchair friendly design, incorporating non-static polyamide pile inserts coordinating with the Integra Zone range (allowing the cohesive colour flow of various matting zones). Can be simply rolled up for cleaning and maintenance. Non-metallic construction compatible for electronic security tagging systems in retail entrances. Creates a warm feel to any entrance.
- Achieve unlimited size combinations of colour and design including patterns and borders
- Use the scrape tile on the exterior of your building then continue the style with the carpet insert version on the interior
- Simple interlocking tile system allows easy on-site mat construction and shaping without the need for specialised equipment
- Colour range coordinates with the Integra Zone range of matting and enables a cohesive colour flow
- Heel-proof to D.D.A. standards for peace of mind regarding OH&S
- Easy replacement of worn tiles
- Compatible with electronic tagging systems
Recess into mat wells, wall-to-wall in airlocks and lobbies.
Commercial office buildings, shopping centres, hotels, motels, airports, schools and universities, hospitals and aged care homes, all public domains – libraries, etc.
Visualise Your Product In 3D
- Nominal Size Modular interlocking tile 395mm x 135mm
- Custom Shaping No
- Fire Rating Fire Test Report
- Slip Rating P5
- Framing System Suits the INFR17 framing system
Downloads and Guides
- Suitable for High Traffic
- Wheelchair friendly
- Rolls up easily for cleaning
- Easy to clean. Highly effective scrape and wipe cleaning action
- Easy interlocking system
- Fire test report available
Trusted by you for over 40 years
The Sydney and Melbourne teams have both been very helpful with my current jobs.View all Testimonials
Chat with our specialists about your next project.
Call Classic Architectural Group today on 1300 244 377